The SoundSign for Healthcare and Hospitals

SoundSign for Music & Entertainment

The SoundSign can help to keep your noise levels under control

Noise levels in pubs, clubs and other entertainment venues will often be high to create the right atmosphere. However, if you have any noise limits or controls put upon you or if you are looking to protect your employees from noise exposure, then the SoundSign is the ideal product.

Lightweight and simple to use, the SoundSign can be used for temporary venues as well as for permanent installation. In music colleges and schools, the SoundSign can help to educate students as well as staff about the risks of noise exposure.

A CR:203 Data Logger can be added to record the noise levels and to give you a record that can be printed out for reference and CR:202 Remote units can be added to make sure everyone is aware of the risk of noise exposure even if they are away from the noise sources.

SoundSign Noise Warning Sign
The Sound Sign is a highly visible noise activated warning sign available with a range of different messages

Read more..
SoundSign Remote Unit
The SoundSign Remote Units can be added quickly and easily to a Master unit to cover a wider area

Read more..
SoundSign Data Logger
The optional CR:203 Data Logger can be added to a SoundSign Master Unit to record and store noise levels.

Read more..
Ask the experts
Where can the SoundSign be used?
Contact Us